Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pregnancy Week 11

This week has been a busy one. For those of you who have not heard, we are moving, probably at the end of August. We'll still be in Spokane, just on the north side of town, in a HOUSE with GRASS!!! So, we've started packing, and I am expecting it to take until the end of next month, at this rate.

Nothing new with the pregnancy this week, but I wanted to share a quote from a book I read. "If I had been offered a movie role when I was pregnant, I could've played an amazing Psycho Chick...The things is, yhou know what you're saying is crazy. You are very aware that you're screaming and the veins in your face are pulsating, and it's all over something as stupid as running out of mayonnaise. But knowing that you're being crazy and doing anything to stop yourself are two very different things."

I don't think I'm that bad, but prayers for Loren still wouldn't hurt! Next Wednesday will be another doctor appointment and an ultrasound...

1 Comments:

Blogger Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

Glad to see you are up and blogging again :) We missed ya!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home